How to Gameshare on Your Xbox One
Below is an article on the topic How to Gameshare on Your Xbox One compiled by the editors of Gootoplist.com. Gootoplist - a general information page about useful tips for life
The Xbox gaming console series is known for its gamesharing features. Gamesharing allows you and a friend to share each other's game libraries, as well as each other's Xbox Live Gold memberships, including Game Pass. It's a great way to play a wider array of games on a budget.
To take advantage of the Xbox One's game sharing features, you will need two Xbox One consoles. You will also need the login information for both your Xbox Live account and your game share partner's Xbox Live account.
Note: You can also gameshare on Xbox Series X/S using the same process detailed below.
The process of gamesharing on Xbox comes with some caveats, mainly:
When you gameshare with a friend, you'll have access to their:
1. Turn on your Xbox One and sign in to your Xbox Live account.
2. Press the Xbox button and navigate to the far-right side of the menu, which is the Profile & system menu. Select Add or switch and press the A button.
3. On the next menu, select Add new and press A on the controller.
4. Using your Xbox controller, type in your friend's Xbox Live account information (email address, then password) and press the A button on the next screen to set the preferences for your friend's account.
5. While logged into your friend's account, press the Xbox button again and navigate to Profile & system menu on the far-right. Select Settings and press A.
6. On the left side menu, select General and press the A button. Then, select Personalization on the right and press A again.
7. Select My home Xbox at the bottom and press A button.
8. On the next screen, the Make this my home Xbox option will be selected by default, so press A again.
9. Repeat these steps, only this time, add your Xbox Live account information to your friend's Xbox One, and set their Xbox One as your home Xbox.
Quick tip: You're limited to changing your home Xbox setting five times a year. Make sure you keep count of how many times you've changed it.
Once you have added each other's accounts to your respective Xbox One consoles and properly set up your corresponding home Xboxes, you should be able to access each other's game Libraries and Xbox Live Gold perks.
We may receive a commission when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
Above is the article How to Gameshare on Your Xbox One shared by Gootoplist team. Next, I also write an article related to this article to synthesize the knowledge about how to have xbox live on two xboxes Hope to bring you useful information, thank you for your interest and follow. track!